Sunday 19 July 2015

Train Encounter

one that we encountered or undergone year and a half ago, in the 4th month of our marriage. It so happened that along with my young Bengali wife, Sudeshna, who’d already missed her periods or conceived. And the other happened some 5 months after birth of our child. Both incidents incidentally occurred in Train, on our journey from Chennai to Mumbai. The first incident so happened that She got a call from her home (at Ahmadabad) : her mother was seriously ill, so we were to rush to Ahmadabad. But we could not manage flight-tickets; heavy rush was there. So we opted for a train journey to Ahmadabad, via, Mumbai. Unfortunately, for train also we failed to manage confirmed tickets.
We could not even manage 2 tickets on “tatkal” quota. Finally we had to opt for ‘general coach’ in Dadar Express that ran between Chennai Central and Dadar (in Mumbai), and set out at 8.50 pm. However, somehow we pushed into it and occupied two face-to-face lower seats on window side. Soon after our occupying seats more crowds entered the coach and it was overcrowded with commuters. The lower sitting berth which was supposed to accommodate 4 passengers now being occupied 7 people in a compressed way. So both mine and hers was the same condition, overcrowded. Still we were to manage it. It was a winter night, quite cold. The train whistled and set out on right time. Well, Sudeshna was in jeans and T’shirt, with a shawl around her top. Closely beside her was a dark-skinned healthy middle-aged man, probably a Muslim. When the train was running in full swing, Sudeshna felt thirsty but I could not supply her bottle of water to drink, that I had forgotten to buy it on the station in a hurry. So that gentleman offered her water. And it caused the beginning of our friendly chats, among us me, my wife and him. It was obvious from his gestures or countenance and way of talking that he was taking interest in my attractive (and full-bodied), which I did not dislike. Night was aging rapidly it was a general class coach, and one window-glass on our opposite side was left cracked, and through it the cold wind entering towards us. She was feeling cold, I could make out. But she gave me her shawl to protect me from cold. She was feeling sleepy also her head leaning over a shoulder of our fellow commuter the train friend. And a time came when she fell asleep, resting her head on his shoulder. That intuitively, I sense that this middle age man might try on her tonight.  By then it was past 10.30, and all lights went away, excepting a few blue dim lights, that now pervading a cosy soft nocturnal darkness all around, dark yet discernible. Other crowds, I saw, were also asleep. But I was not sleeping in anticipation. And besides, I was still chatting with him. Then came a moment he, pushing drowsy Sudeshna’s head aside, stood up, and opening his bag he pulled out a blanket, and then sitting back he pulled it over himself in such was that Sudeshna also automatically was accommodated, up to the length of her neck, comfortably under that cover or blanket. I did not say anything. Now I pretended as if feeling sleepy, and gradually half-shut my eyes with a view to watching him. He looked at me to be sure whether I am asleep or not. And he was sure I fell asleep. A lot of sounds, train-running sounds, were echoing around. I kept my eyes, stealthily on my front. And then finally what I guessed or expected began. I vividly noticed a wavy movement that poked through blanket, however suggesting his obvious hand-movement underneath. I could make out what’s happening and I felt turned-on immediately. My wife was still asleep. From the mild movement discernible on surface of the blanket I could easily now make out that he is cupping my wife’s elated breasts, and perhaps trying to shove his hand inside her T’shirt. My erection hardened further. I kept voyeuring. He now looked around, and brought his mouth closer to that of my sleeping wife, and then, instead of kissing her by stealth, he just jutted out his tongue and his wet tongue-tip traveled over Sudeshna’s succulent lips, temples, forehead, cheek all around her face, to my utter surprise. Then he withdrew from her face, and he yanked the blanket aside a little, exposing asleep Sudeshna’s T’shirt-covered front in the open. And next moment he rolled up her shirt along her belly, towards her neck, very slowly and carefully unless now her bra-covered breasts were unveiled. He then carefully unhooked her bra and rolled it up, exposing her full breasts in the open. He then once looked up at my ‘sleeping face’, and then bends down to mouth my wife’s heaving breasts. I was feeling strange, somewhat taken aback, that Sudeshna was still asleep while a stranger was sucking and, practically kneading, her sensitive breasts! She was not even hissing! I kept watching, fascinated it all, speechless and motionless. I was already wet suddenly I found a stretch-movement in my wife, and she, without opening her eyes, placed her hands around him and shoved as much of a breast-flesh into his sucking mouth as she could. I understood she was no more sleeping now. She started enjoying this fun in her way. Perhaps she also knew I was watching stealthily. At her direct indulgence and cooperation that stranger started wildly sucking and molesting her breasts, by turns. Now she was moaning and from her action as well as moans I inferred she was undergoing orgasms. All other passengers were sound sleeping, excepting three of us. That stranger now lifted up his head from her saliva-drenched breasts, and placed his mouth over hers. She pulled him in her cosy embrace, and their mouths stayed sealed in passion. After they broke kiss, he stood up, and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erection which my wife eagerly engulfed. Next moment he started bobbing, in-out, into her mouth, almost choking her, while squeezing out my wife’s firm rounded soft-fleshed breasts. Then after a couple of minutes he pushed forth and released his full gush of semen in Sudeshna’s sucking mouth. She swallowed some, and some splashed over her bare breasts as he pulled himself out of her mouth. Despite an ejaculation, the stranger’s manhood remained taut. And now he touched Sudeshna’s jeans-zip, she stood up and unzipped herself, also yanking down her panties, and then sat back and widened her thighs apart to now ease him to copulate with her. Next moment he entered her with a thrust, and started pumping in her, making her moan in bliss. I could feel my wife was being taken to seventh heaven, thrust by thrust, thus bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. And finally he fell on her, flattening himself on her, obviously releasing all his seed in her womb. Little later they broke apart, and readjusting their clothes resumed the normal gestures or previous position. I stood up and went to toilet to masturbate.  Well, another incident is a different story that I shall, subsequently, speak of.

No comments:

Post a Comment